You'll be our: Talent Partner for Business (Sales)
You'll be based at: IBC Knowledge Park, Bengaluru.
You'll be Aligned with: Head - Talent Partnering, Business
You'll be a member of: People Operations & Strategy
What you'll do at Ather:
A breakthrough product, overwhelming initial response, a highly engaged community, and a retail partner network capable of taking us pan-India. Ather 450X is at the forefront of a historic transformation of two-wheeler commute in India.
EVs are poised to account for 25% share in the Indian automotive Industry by 2025 and the scooter industry will lead this shift in demand. It is widely estimated that by 2025, 35-40% of scooters sold will be electric. Having geared up manufacturing and supply chain for this kind of scale, our focus now is on setting up a sales & service engine that will deliver a 3X growth year on year over the coming years.
As a Talent Partner for Business, you will support this massive scale of growth by being the point of contact for all people related matters in the region. Some of the areas that you will get to work on are :
- Organizational design
- Culture building
- Capacity & Capability building
- Performance Management
- People Analytics
- People & Change Initiatives
- Engagement & Assimilation
- People Experience & Communications
- Grievance redressal
What kind of experience & skills do You need for this role?
- 3 to 5 years experience as HR Business Partner in a high growth environment
- The ability to act as a consultant and an advisor to understand issues, deep dive, and problem solve
- The ability to take ownership for a task and drive it to closure without much supervision
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills - listening, interacting, and influencing them whenever and wherever it might be required
- Strong analytical skills, including the understanding of metrics to support plans and monitor the performance of various initiatives
- Great written and verbal communication skills; high-quality document preparation, and presentation skills
Some attributes that you bring to this role?
- Establishing rapport - Those who can build long-lasting relationships by putting people at ease and making them feel welcome and engaged
- Examining information - Skilled at processing different types of information (verbal, non-verbal, data) and asking probing questions to find solutions to unique people problems
- Embracing change - In a fast-paced industry like ours, we love those who approach new challenges with creativity, curiosity, compassion, and a tolerance for ambiguity
- Resolving Conflict - A necessary evil, but we hope you are skilled at handling upset and angry stakeholders, and can work through arguments successfully
- Managing tasks and producing output - Can prioritise, work methodically, and quickly, while keeping the larger purpose in mind
What should You have graduated in?
A Master's in HR from a Tier 1/2 institutes
Anything Else You Should Know About The Role?
This role will require you to work out of our R&D and Corporate Office at Bengaluru for about a year post which, you will be expected to relocate to Delhi as the Talent Partner for the North zone. As the TP for North, you will be required to travel for about a week or 3 to 4 days a month to visit our retail partners in the region. You will also be expected to spend about a week at the corporate office every quarter.