You’ll be our: Manager – Internal Controls
You’ll be based at: IBC Knowledge Park, Bengaluru
You’ll be Aligned with: Sr. Finance Controller
You’ll be a member of: Corporate Finance & Accounts
What you’ll do at Ather:
● Be a key member of the Finance Controllership Team and be primarily responsible for Internal Controls, Processes and Systems
● Develop, Manage and Monitor Internal Control framework.
● Develop Risk and Control Matrix (RCM) and recommend mitigating controls across multiple Finance / HR / Business processes - Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Acquire to Retire, Inventory, and Tax.
● Assist in building scalable ERP designs and strong process environment.
● Develop / Assist in Policy matters (design, review, update, etc)
● Lead and work closely with external Auditors on quarterly, interim and final statutory audits and address audit observations.
● Assist core team on the due-diligence projects for fund (equity/debt) raise
● Review of process documents on a ongoing basis. Recommend process enhancements and develop appropriate training material. Liaise with Process and System teams
● Conducting various tests (including tests of transaction and other documentation) to ensure compliance with the relevant regulations and policies/rules and publish periodic health check reports
Here’s what we are looking for:
● In-depth knowledge and expertise on Internal Controls, Internal Audit and Stat Audit routines.
● Prior experience of IND-AS reporting is a plus
● Strong working experience in developing internal control framework. Preferably manufacturing entity
● Prior experience in controllership/accounting/auditing will be helpful
● Experience in Big4 will be an added advantage
● Experience on ERP platforms. Preferably SAP
● Ability to build successful relationship across internal and external stakeholders
● Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within strict timelines
● Proficiency in MS Office tools
You bring to Ather:
● A Chartered accountant
● Relevant work experience of 6-8 years