You’ll be our: Manager – Taxation
You’ll be based at: IBC Knowledge Park, Bengaluru
You’ll be Aligned with: Sr. Finance Controller
You’ll be a member of: Corporate Finance & Accounts
What you’ll do at Ather:
● Be a key member of the Finance Controllership Team and be primarily responsible for all tax matters (both Direct tax and In-direct Tax)
● Develop Tax optimisation strategies.
● Manage tax compliances of the company on period basis. This includes Tax Deducted at Source (TDS), Tax Collected at Source (TCS), Goods and Services Tax (GST). Build compliance dash boards.
● Assist in building scalable ERP designs supporting tax compliances
● Build strong internal controls for day-to-day compliances, audits, refunds are critical for the role.
● Review litigations and liaise with external authorities together with external experts.
● Support the core team of the due-diligence projects for fund (equity/debt) raising
● Work closely with Auditors on quarterly, interim and final statutory audits
● Actively involve in monitoring, review, guidance of sub-processes of Fixed Asset, Revenue , Payables having tax implication
Here’s what we are looking for:
● In-depth knowledge and expertise on Tax matters of Corporates.
● Prior experience on litigations and representation before Tax authorities
● Strong work experience in routine tax compliance matters. Preferably in manufacturing entity
● Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
● Prior experience in controllership/accounting/auditing will be helpful
● Experience on ERP platforms. Preferably SAP
● Ability to build successful relationship across stakeholders
● Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within strict timelines
You bring to Ather:
● A Chartered accountant
● Relevant work experience of 6-8 years