you’ll be Aligned with: Team Lead, Product Quality
you’ll be a member of:New product quality team
What you’ll do at Ather:
● Robust DVP development at each stage of program
● Cascading the lessons learned from older program into new program
● Active participation and proper closure of root cause analysis of failure seen during development
● Tracking of high RPN issues at each stage of development
● Ensure build quality during each stage of testing
● Active participation in design reviews, DFMEA session and deep dives
● Design of experiments to root cause vehicle level issues
● Preparing of lessons learned document and action plan to avoid it at later stage
● Ensuring the end-to-end quality of major engineering changes done during sustenance
Here’s what we are looking for:
● 2+ years of experience in quality or product quality.
● Experience with DFMEA, FMA and other quality control tools and methods
● Understanding on fish bone analysis, 8D tools and six sigma methodologies for solving issues.
● Hands-on experience in APQP and identifying the root causes from various failure patterns
● Ability to read and understand schematics and code snippet
● Understanding of electrical, electronics and software concepts
● Hands on with measuring instruments
● Good in system level thinking
● Bachelor’s/Master’s in Electrical/Electronic engineering or equivalent.