YOU’LL BE OUR: Data engineer
YOU’LL BE BASED AT: IBC Knowledge Park, Bengaluru
YOU’LL BE ALIGNED WITH: DGM Data engineering and intelligence
YOU’LL BE A MEMBER OF: Data platform
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT ATHER:
● Build a big data platform to enable easier data access across organizations use cases
● Work with the DS team to build an efficient ML infrastructure
● Lead architectural decisions in building MLOps and infrastructure decisions
● Work with big data engineer lead and full stack developers to explore technical capabilities that can optimise the data platform.
● Work closely with the program to align on targets and predict future trends on cost/velocity.
● Support Product Management team to define system/sub-system specifications and create significant value proposition for customers.
HERE’S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
● Expertise in Data lake/Data warehouse
● Proficient in Lambda architecture
● Knowledge on Big data/ Cloud solutions and architecture
● Good understanding of Cloud networking & Dev-OPS
● Experience with Kafka/Hadoop/Spark/Druid is a must
● Used DB technologies - HIVE/Parquet/NoSQL/GraphDB
● Knowledge of GCP/AWS tools
● Product development life cycle experience and strong problem solving skills are must
● Experience in Product/startup companies is plus
● Agile development methodology experience is a must.
● The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment
● Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
● Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
YOU BRING TO ATHER:
● Bachelor’s/Master’s in computer science or any other equivalent degree.
● 5 - 8 years of experience.