YOU’LL BE OUR: Senior Application Developer
YOU’LL BE BASED AT: IBC Knowledge Park, Bengaluru
YOU’LL BE ALIGNED WITH: Application Development Manager
YOU’LL BE A MEMBER Of: Vehicle Software Team
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT ATHER:
● Interact with the Product management team to understand the feature requirements and scaleup roadmap
● Creating and implementing vehicle middleware architecture roadmap.
● Breakdown the business requirements into implementation level requirements and identify the impacts and dependencies to meet them
● Optimizing Sub-system architecture to deliver performance, robustness, cost and security
● Verify modularity and scalability to ensure reuse of platforms across systems.
● Capture challenges at system level integration and interaction and delivers a robust system
● Lead all of the Sub-system level bug resolutions
● Lead and actively participate in technical design and implementation reviews across teams and functions.
● Identify, implement, validate and benchmark non-functional requirements.
HERE’S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
● Proficient in Golang/Rust/C , C++,Python (Golang is plus)
● Knowledge on Multi-threaded & Multi-processing application development experience.
● Knowledge on IPCs like dbus, grpc
● Good experience in ANDROID platform and Being able to customize the libraries is a plus
● Software communication protocols such as gRPC / CAN / I2C / UART is a must nd MQTT, HTTP, REST, etc. is a plus
● Good understanding of System fundamentals in the Linux / ANDROID
● Having worked on system level languages such as C, C++, Python, GO is a plus
● Embedded systems experience spanning OS and non-OS environments.
● IoT experience is must, having worked with cloud service providers such as Google Cloud would be a plus.
● Experience using logic and protocol analyzers is preferred
● Product development life cycle experience and strong problem solving skills are must
● Experience in Product/startup/automobile companies is plus
● Agile development methodology experience is a must.
● Knowledge of languages such as Java is a plus.
● Experience with Static Code Analyzers and Unit testing framework is a must.
● Vehicle Dashboard development experience would be a plus.
● Experience with Navigation solutions using Map service providers would be a plus.
● Experience with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Git, Gitlab, Jenkins, etc.
● Prior experience leading and mentoring individuals is a plus
● The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment
● Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
● Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
YOU BRING TO ATHER:
● Bachelor’s/Master’s in computer science or any other equivalent degree.
● 2-4 years of experience.