you’ll be our: Team Lead – Customer Service
you’ll be based at: IBC Knowledge Park, Bengaluru
you’ll be Aligned with: Business Team
you’ll be a member of: Customer Service
What you’ll do at Ather:
· Accountable for achieving Customer Service KPIs and high standards of customer satisfaction scores (CSAT).
· Managing all SLA’s on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
· Hands on Experience on handling Emails and understanding of email process flows, tracking and reporting
· Maintain a healthy First Response time and drive tickets to closure by co-ordinating with respective stakeholders
· Ensuring high standards of customer experience delivered to all the customers on calls/ email/social media
· Achieve superior business results through outstanding management of highly motivated, high-performing team(s) and the growth and development of individuals.
· Improve Customer Satisfaction through effective collaboration with internal stakeholders
· Handle Manager level escalation calls
· Manage absenteeism, schedule adherence and responsible for rostering based on call arrival patterns.
· Understanding of call centre tools, systems and processes especially CRM.
· Synthesize the diverse feedback from the users across different queues, social media & app store platforms, influence and mediate between the users and product team.
· Provide MIS, submit weekly reports and escalate issues on an on-going basis.
· Controlling attrition of the team and keep them motivated.
· Regular 1-2-1/team meetings with all individuals.
· Collaborate with other team managers to ensure healthy cross-team functioning.
· Conducts meetings and presentations with other stakeholders regarding ongoing operations, status and progress against performance metrics, communicate new or updated programs and work on implementation plans to ensure supreme customer experience.
· Collaborate with the learning and development vertical to ensure training being delivered based on TNI.
· Continuously report any bugs/downtime in the tools to the software team and make sure that it is fixed in a timely way.
Here’s what we are looking for:
You bring to Ather: