Application Development Lead
5 - 8 Years
you’ll be our: Application Development Lead
you’ll be based at: IBC Knowledge Park, Bengaluru
you’ll be Aligned with: Head- Web Technologies
you’ll be a member of: Web Technologies
What you’ll do at Ather:
- Guide development team efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web-based business applications.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Strong DevOps focus and experience building and deploying infrastructure with cloud deployment technologies.
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Expertise with code reviews with a major focus on best performance, scalability, security and future expansion.
- Should have worked on Scalable projects / large applications / Microservices architecture.
- Should have worked primarily on Backend Development projects.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience in leading a high performing engineering team.
You bring to Ather:
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline