you’ll be our: Mobile Application Developer
you’ll be based at: IBC Knowledge Park, Bengaluru
you’ll be Aligned with: Director, Software & Intelligence
you’ll be a member of: Software Team
What you’ll do at Ather:
● You will be responsible for designing and implementing features for Ather’s Scooter and Mobile App. Ensuring a great customer experience on the App to complement the vehicle features would be a key activity.
● You will own and deliver features for the Dashboard Applications.
● Complete responsibility for design and delivery of Product requirements.
● Design systems with end-to-end solution ownership.
● Evaluate and Decide on new technology and solutions.
● Develop and design modularized code with emphasis efficiency, re-usability.
● Mentor and nurture the team members and help in achieving top notch design and high feature quality.
● Continuously enhance customer experience, enhance solution execution.
● Work closely with the QA team to define system testing flow.
● Work with juniors to be able to create quick POCs for new features/solutions.
● Must be comfortable working in fuzzy environments – where boundaries aren’t clearly defined
Here’s what we are looking for:
● Experience in developing Dashboard Apps on Android.
● iOS development experience would be a plus.
● Knowledge of Communication Standards / Networks GSM, GPRS, TCP /IP, UDP
● Knowledge on Handling the Connection Management, Database Handler.
● Strong testing & debugging skills Black Box & White Box - System & Unit Level.
● Knowledge of Java, Kotlin, and Android Native
● Experience with Telematics/Infotainment projects would be a plus
● Exposure to complete product development cycles – From inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements. Should have been part of scalable product development cycles with exposure for 3+ years
● Comfortable working with a dynamic team with extensive use of electronic communication tools
● Technical Breadth – Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies.
● Solid coding skills to improve coding standards
You bring to Ather:
● 5-8 years of relevant experience in Native Android development